Sunday, April 24, 2011

Before, During and After Bankruptcy

debtImage by alancleaver_2000 via FlickrBy choosing to file bankruptcy, petitioners remove their impossible financial circumstances and start fresh with a clean slate. Before making a decision about this, however, know exactly "What Not to Do Before Filing Bankruptcy." Consult with an attorney before you decide whether to file. But, remember, that attorney typically takes well over $1,000 cash from you up front if you file bankruptcy. The attorney is not exactly an objective bystander. So, do your own due diligence while contemplating your bankruptcy option.

After you file, you may ask yourself, "Can I Back Out of Bankruptcy?" The answer, of course, is "that depends!" So, consider all ramifications and all options before you file.

Once your bankruptcy has been discharged, you will soon be wondering "What Banks Will Finance Me if I Have a Bankruptcy?" Life after bankruptcy can get complicated, but life does exist after bankruptcy. To make the best of a bad situation, know your options for borrowing following a bankruptcy.

All three topics are addressed briefly but thoroughly by Malinda in these three business and personal finance publications. Stay tuned to this Malinda Winkle blog. We regularly bring to you the financial information you need to make information decision about your personal and business finance issues.
Enhanced by Zemanta

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for following The Copper Brick Road! I'm following you back!

    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm finally making it around to my follow-backs from the last week or so, sorry it took me so long, life's been chaotic lately. Thanks for stopping by and following my blog! I’m now following yours too! Thrifty and Frugal by Debbie and Lavender Cove and on Twitter @thrftyandfrugal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome, Debbie! Our blogs have a few things in common as we are both all about money. I'm glad you found me.

    Malinda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for following the blog, Rebecca. I hope you enjoy all the free content on money matters.

    Malinda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for following me. I'm following you back.

    Nikki Layne
    http://mommiesalwayswrite.blogspot.com
    Twitter: MommiesWrite

    ReplyDelete

If you have comments about any topic blogged here, please leave your comments. Talk to me!