Thursday, June 3, 2010

"The Mighty Mali" in Photographs - Better Known as a Classic 1979 Chevrolet Malibu for Sale


Today I am uploading samples of photos I shot yesterday for someone preparing to sell his classic 1979 Malibu.  Here is a sneak peak.  Take a stroll back in time with this one...  It rumbles!  The car runs fine and draws attention everywhere he takes it.  For information on the engine, price or other condition details, you can reach Christopher, the owner, at (352) 308-2651 or (407) 699-0869.


Please contact me if you need help with a commercial photography project.  I can be reached at (352) 360-5480 to discuss your needs.  I enjoy shooting projects large and small - from shooting a single object you want to list for sale (like "The Mighty Mali" above) to photographing your entire business inventory (like my new collection of Laura Paige designer rings in the article below), I can create the photos you need for either print advertising or for your website/online marketplace.  Working with me is a snap! 



The end.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have comments about any topic blogged here, please leave your comments. Talk to me!