Thursday, June 24, 2010

Join the D's Club at Captain D's and Get a Free Meal!

Captain D's Seafood restaurant at 4300 North R...Image via Wikipedia
Get a free fish or chicken dinner!  Click the title of this article, and go to the site.  You can fill out Captain D's short form, and they will email you a coupon for a free two piece fish or chicken dinner.   I did, and I got my free meal.  Yum! 

Afterwards, they will send you other coupon offers via email periodically.  If you enjoy a good, yet inexpensive seafood meal as much as I do, you might take advantage of the discount meal coupons too. 

As an example, the one I got in my email today was a shrimp and fish dinner with two sides for $5+.  Heads up! 

Malinda (...who is always up for a free meal out) - LOL
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have comments about any topic blogged here, please leave your comments. Talk to me!