Sunday, August 29, 2010

FREE Entrepreneur and Business Strategy information - My Own Business, Inc.

busines planImage via Wikipedia I discovered a free online course I wanted to share with you. MyOwnBusiness.org is a non-profit that offers a free online course comprised of 16 lessons, including quizzes and video clips. Over the term of this course, participants create their own business plan for a potential startup enterprise. Anyone who plans to risk their own time and money in a new business should take the time to work through the business plan with this fine, step-by-step guide to planning an upstart business. Optional upgrades include the purchase of a textbook and/or receiving a certificate of completion. But, you can take the complete course for free without either of these items.

Entrepreneur and Business Strategy information - My Own Business, Inc.

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with this organization in any way - just sharing a wonderful, free resource.

Malinda Zellman
http://stores.ebay.com/Jewelers-Elegance
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have comments about any topic blogged here, please leave your comments. Talk to me!