Wednesday, August 11, 2010

eHow Home & New Feature in the Right-hand Column

Welcome to my blog!  I hope you feel right at home and will leave me a comment while you are browsing. I love to meet and chat with those who browse my blog posts.

Today, I was approved as a writer for eHow Home, a division of eHow.com. I look forward to generating some interesting titles involving all things home and garden in the very near future.

For now, take a look at my latest article:  DIY Quit Claim Deed

I know how many of you have just been waiting with baited breath to learn how to create your own quit claim deeds. Today is your lucky day. 

I have just added a feature to the right-hand column of this blog that lists some of the places where I have been published in books and magazines as well as a list of links to online articles.  It is not comprehensive, but it represents my writing background. 

If you need a writer for your blog or website, I would be interested in writing for you too! My experience at eHow.com in creating seach-engine-friendly online content will help draw customers to your site. Let's talk!

Malinda Zellman
http://stores.ebay.com/Jewelers-Elegance.com - beautiful Laura Paige designer rings for sale


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have comments about any topic blogged here, please leave your comments. Talk to me!