Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Friendzone

Author: Rory Reilly

Have y’all seen that show on MTV called Friendzone? It’s all about people who have crushes on their friends but then tell them so they can see if it will turn into a relationship. I don’t know if it’s a new show or not but I just recently went to http://www.satellite911.com/directv-deals.html where I got some additional channels (Including MTV) so I am not really up to date on what the kids are watching nowadays. Anyway, I think the reason I like this show is because my husband and I were friends for a long time before we started to date so I can really relate to the people on this show and how weird it is to tell your very best friend that you like them. I know it sounds silly but you know, at the end of the day you have to put yourself out there and risk rejection like I did. Here we are now married and we’re happier than we’ve ever been and it all started out with a friendship!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have comments about any topic blogged here, please leave your comments. Talk to me!