Saturday, July 16, 2011

My Review of Bush Furniture Fairview L-Shape Wood Computer Desk Set with Hutch in Antique White

Originally submitted at BushFurnitureCollection.com

Bush Furniture Fairview L-Shape Wood Computer Desk in Antique White The Bush Fairview L Shaped Computer Desk is a gorgeous addition to any home or corporate office. It provides plenty of work space with convenient box storage and storage drawers. It also features a retractable keyboard and mouse tr...


Business Quality with a Residential Look

By Malinda Winkle from Winter Springs, Florida on 7/16/2011

 

5out of 5

Best Uses: Home offices

Describe Yourself: Midrange Shopper

Primary use: Business

I was looking for a business-quality product with a residential look. I work from home and need the durability called for from a desk I work on every day all day. But, I wanted something that complemented my home decor. This is it! Its antique white finish complements the cabinetry in my home.

All the Bush products are easy to assemble.

I particularly like that this set comes with a hutch, which is attractive and provides more places for storage and display. Plus it comes with a matching two-drawer file cabinet. Awesome!

Love it!

(legalese)

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have comments about any topic blogged here, please leave your comments. Talk to me!